The Princess of Thailand visits the Expo Milan 2015 area in Shanghai
The Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, second daughter of King Bhumibol Adulyadej, was at the Universal Exposition of Shanghai, where she visited the exposition area dedicated to Expo Milan 2015, during her tour inside the Italian pavilion
The innovative characteristics of the next Universal Exposition were illustrated to her and the wish was expressed that Thailand also be present in Milan with its national pavilion, just like it took place in China.
In the picture, from left to right: Ernesto Miraglia, Director of the Italian Pavilion; Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn; Fosca Nomis, staff of Expo 2015 S.p.A. in Shanghai.
- 18.02.2014 1st International Call for Ideas – Civil Society Pavilion Expo Milano 2015
- 22.01.2014 Milan among the "Best European Destinations 2014". The contest at the start
- 20.12.2013 Expo Milano 2015: The Mascot
- 02.12.2013 Daily Media Prodotti - Questions & Answers
- 22.11.2013 Gruppi Editoriali per Eventi - Manifestation of interest